Terms & Conditions
Making A PurchaseTerms, Conditions & Warranty V1.6
1) Unless otherwise stated, goods are sold with a one year warranty, however, some items may be sold with an extended warranty of up to ten years. If an extended warranty applies then the warranty period will be shown clearly in the item description. Your invoice should be kept as proof of entitlement to the warranty and your invoice will state the length of the warranty that applies. Warranty periods begin on the invoice date. The warranty period which is in place at the time of purchase will apply, even if a different warranty period is subsequently applied to that product. The warranty period applies to items purchased through this webstore but may not always apply to items sold by us through other means. We undertake to supply goods that remain free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of the warranty but this does not cover failure caused by misuse, excessive wear & tear, or accidental damage. In particular, speaker drivers will not be repaired or replaced under warranty if the damage has been caused by overloading. Microphones will not be repaired or replaced under warranty if damage has been caused by corrosion resulting from a failure to keep the microphone clean & dry.
2) It is your responsibility to return faulty goods to us at your expense. If the warranty claim is successful then we will repair or, at our discretion, replace the item and will return it to you at our expense. We do not accept any liability for consequential loss caused by failure of the equipment.
3) We do not supply goods to buyers outside of the UK and only accept payment in Sterling. Buyers in the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly may face increased delivery times. You are welcome to email us before placing your order to check stock availability and anticipated delivery date
4) Once you have placed your order, confirmation will be sent via email complete with Transaction and Order Reference Numbers.
5) Credit card payments are processed by SAGE PAY who are the UK's largest independent Payment Service Provider. If you choose to pay by credit or debit card you will be automatically re-directed to a secure SAGE PAY payment page. Your card details can then be entered using 128 bit secure encryption. We do not receive or store your card details, either electronically or on paper.
6) We guard carefully against stolen or fraudulent credit card payments. SAGE PAY notify us immediately of payments that do not fit our security profile. We may need to ask for proof of ID to proceed in some circumstances. We reserve the right to cancel orders without the need to disclose our reasons.
7) All of our prices include VAT at 20%. A full VAT invoice will be sent to you within 7 days of despatch of the goods. Our VAT number is 798 5141 81
8) If your item is not in stock for any reason, we will email you with the expected delivery date. If your item is not in stock, we will give you the option to cancel you order and receive a full refund.
9) It is your responsibility to ensure that the goods you order are suitable for the purpose for which you require them. We do not sell on a "sale or return" basis and will not normally make a refund for goods that are ordered in error. The exception to this rule is that we do comply with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Under these regulations we will grant a cooling off period of 7 days, starting from the date that the goods are delivered. If you decide not to keep the goods during these 7 days, you must notify us immediately in writing. The goods must then be returned in un-used condition in the un-damaged original packaging, so that they can be re-sold as new. You will be required to meet the cost of returning the goods. If you meet with these conditions, we will grant a full refund of your original payment within 7 days of our receipt of the returned goods. As detailed in the regulations, we will arrange for collection of the goods if required but will pass the cost of the collection on to you.
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.